We strive to create every jewelry piece with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your MOONSOON jewelry purchase. That is why we offer a 6-months warranty on full-price items. Please contact us immediately if you are not satisfied with an item or find an issue with something you purchased. We will do our best to work with you.
Our warranty covers manufacturing and material defects under normal use for a period of 6 months, beginning with the date of purchase.
Since our pieces are handmade and include natural gemstones, some slight imperfect symmetry, differences in texture, and finishes may appear and are what gives a design character. These are not considered as manufacturing defects.
Examples of manufacturing defects include a loose prong, a faulty clasp, solder issues, etc. Should a jewellery piece have a manufacturer defect within the allotted 6 months, the piece will be repaired free of charge.
Damages caused by improper or abnormal use will automatically void your warranty. Also, warranty will not be covered if your jewelry goes through normal wear and tear as that is unavoidable with any jewelry pieces, even fine jewelry. Some example of common jewelry issues that are excluded from this warranty are:
- Normal wear and tear (such as scratches, bending on the jewelry, discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, makeup, swimming pools, hot tubs & bathing)
- Loss or disappearance of gems or parts
- Breakage due to rough use, such as pulling or tugging
- The customer will be responsible for any shipping charges related to a warranty repair/replacement.
- We reserve the right to void the warranty on any item that shows signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond normal wear, as deemed by our jewelry professionals.
- We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All beads including charm must be available to be eligible for a restring of a bracelet and mala.
Please email hello @ moonsoon.world with your order number, and a photo of the damaged item to initiate the repair process.